SHIPPING, PACKAGING AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- The shipped goods are properly packed.
- The consumer can choose one of the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery payment: In cash or by credit card when picking up the order.
- Card payment: Through Stripe and PayPal payment gateway. When paying by card, the consumer fills in his card details and then confirms the payment. We accept payments by cards listed on the website of the specific partner that operates the payment gateway.
- Through the Paypal application.
- Through a transfer/deposit to our bank account maintained at Tatra Banka a.s. indicating the variable symbol on the order.
- Postage is added to the price of the goods, depending on its weight and the value of the delivered goods. Postage is paid for goods delivered on cash on delivery. The exact price for transporting the goods will be notified to the consumer when placing the order. The seller does not charge for packaging.
- The price of the product is determined by the seller’s price list, which is published with the products or sets of products on the website www.karnozinextra.eu. The listed prices may be subject to change without prior notice. The seller will always publish changes on the seller’s website. The seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods as a result of changes in the prices of manufacturers, importers, etc. The valid price of the goods will always be notified to the consumer when placing the order. By confirming the order, the buyer agrees to pay the purchase price set by the seller.
- The consumer acknowledges that the seller has the right to withdraw from the contract if the consumer ordered the goods at a price that was published due to an error in the seller’s internal information system at an incorrect amount, while the seller subsequently informs the consumer about this error in writing or by phone. In such a case, the seller will inform the consumer of the new actual price of the goods, which may be higher or lower than the price of the goods indicated due to an error in the seller’s internal information system, while the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract if he does not agree with the new price within 14 days of receiving the notice of new price level.
RECEIVING THE GOODS:
When receiving the goods, the consumer is obliged to check the physical integrity of the shipment. If the shipment is visibly damaged and destroyed, the consumer is obliged to immediately contact the seller on the phone number 0917 422 224 or via the e-mail address email@example.com and write a Record of damage to the shipment with the shipping company.
- The consumer is not obliged to accept a shipment that shows signs of damage (torn packaging, deformations, etc.).
- The risk of damage to the goods passes to the consumer at the moment of acceptance of the goods by the consumer or his representative.
- The consumer undertakes to collect the goods at the address indicated on the order. In the event that the consumer does not receive the goods at the specified address within the delivery date set by Slovak Post, the seller can claim compensation for the costs of delivery and restocking of the unclaimed goods.